Sunday, April 5, 2009

The clichéd introductory post.

Welcome to 9 Bean Row. This blog has been ‘in development’ for some time, and by this I mean the kind of ‘in development’ that manifests as an ardent desire to share the exploration of the gastronomic adventures in my adopted city of Dublin, but which is prevented from becoming a reality because of lack of html skills, quality camera for capturing images or any of the other impressive elements I see on other food blogs. None the less, I have thrown caution to the wind and ask that you are patient with the lack of bells and whistles for the time being. Besides my handsome Irishman, food is my greatest joy in life: preparing, sharing and savouring, and I look forward to sharing the tastes, techniques and discoveries of both Baile Atha Cliath and my own (currently glacial) kitchen as we move through the seasons.

-‘NEEN

No comments:

Follow 9BR on Twitter